Miche Party Ideas
Welcome to your essential online resource featuring helpful tips for throwing the perfect Miche Party! Here you will find the Top 10 DOs and DON’Ts for Miche Parties, theme party ideas, as well as other helpful suggestions to make your gathering a success. Not only are Miche Parties a perfect reason to get your friends and family together for some much-needed catching up, but they're also a terrific opportunity to see all the newest Miche Shells and Accessories up close and personal!
Interested in hosting your own Miche Party and earning FREE STUFF?
Contact me to get the Party rolling! Click Here.
Top 10 DOs and DON’Ts for a Successful Miche Party
- Do make your "Wish List" early and set goals for your Party that will maximize your Hostess Rewards! I want you to get as many beautiful Miche products as possible.
- Don't forget to be an enthusiastic Miche booster! Spread the word and be sure to carry a Miche Bag to work and around town prior to your Party to generate interest.
- Do consider throwing a fun "Theme Party!" Your guests will be in a party mood before they even arrive (see ideas below or ask me for suggestions).
- Don't forget—it's a social gathering, first and foremost. Purse shopping is the icing on an already delicious cake!
- Do encourage each guest to bring a friend or two—the more, the merrier!
- Don't forget to invite new acquaintances like a new neighbor—they will thank you for helping introduce them to some new friends.
- Do let me send out your invitations for you. As your Miche Representative, I will be happy to do this—it saves you time and typically gets great results!
- Don't forget to relax and enjoy the company of your friends. Plan simple refreshments and beverages. Pick a fun theme and invite your guests to get in the party spirit by bringing their favorite recipes!
- Do make sure your guests are reminded about the Party one to two days before the event via phone call, text message, email, Facebook and Twitter. People get busy and might forget.
- Don't forget to thank your friends for coming and sharing the evening with you! A Miche Party is all about great friends, good food and strengthening relationships.
Miche-licious Recipes for Miche Parties
One way to ensure attendance is to encourage the invited guests to bring a dessert or beverage to add to the fun of the theme. Here are some fun recipes to pass along:
NON-ALCOHOLIC TROPICAL PUNCH
1.5 quarts orange juice
1 quart pineapple juice
1 liter lemon-lime soda
Sliced canned pineapple rings, drained
Combine the liquid ingredients in large bowl, garnish with sliced fruit and chill with ice or in the refrigerator. Serves 15-20.
EASY & ELEGANT CUCUMBER SANDWICHES
1 (8 oz.) pkg. softened cream cheese
1 stick butter, softened
1 pkg. mild Italian dressing mix
1 (8 oz.) loaf party rye bread
2 cucumbers, unpeeled & thinly sliced
Dill weed for garnish
Combine cream cheese, butter and dressing mix. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Spread on each slice of bread, top with cucumber slice and sprinkle with dill. Serve immediately—ideal for a Mother/Daughter Tea Purse Party.
Makes about 3 dozen.
EASY CHOCOLATE CARAMEL SAUCE
1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
3/4 cup half and half, divided
2 packages (5.5 oz. each) about 50 pieces, soft & chewy rectangular caramels, unwrapped
MICROWAVE morsels, corn syrup and 1/4 cup half and half in medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. If necessary, microwave at additional 20-30 second intervals, stirring until morsels are melted and sauce is smooth.
MICROWAVE caramels and remaining 1/2 cup half and half in another medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. If necessary, microwave at additional 20-30 second intervals, stirring until sauce is smooth.
COMBINE chocolate and caramel sauces.
SERVE warm as a dipping sauce for fresh fruit or spoon over ice cream or cake. Store remaining sauce tightly covered in refrigerator for up to 7 days. Makes about 2 1/4 cups.
1 pkg. fluffy white frosting (dry)
1/3 c. light corn syrup
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. boiling water
1lb. powdered sugar
1 c. chopped pecans
In small bowl, combine frosting mix, Karo, vanilla, and boiling water; beat on high until stiff peaks form (about 5 minutes). Transfer to a large bowl—on medium speed, blend in powdered sugar gradually. Stir in nuts. Drop mixture by teaspoon on wax paper. When outside of candy feels firm, turn over. Allow to dry approximately 10 to 12 hours or overnight. Store in air-tight container.